|Home>Bearing knowledge>New application of self-smooth bearings|
New application of self-smooth bearings
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
2, oil-free self-smooth bearing: the product is based on steel plate; the middle layer is sintered spherical bronze powder; the surface layer is rolled with a mixture of polytetrafluoroethylene [ptfe] and lead. It has a small friction coefficient and wear resistance. corrosion. Oil-free self-smoothing and long service life; it can reduce cost, reduce noise, avoid stickiness and slip. It is widely used in various mechanical sliding parts such as printing machines, textile machines, hydraulic pallet trucks, tobacco machines, medicines. Use machinery, fitness equipment, micro motors, cars, motorcycles, etc.
3. Metal-based inlaid solid self-smooth bearing: It is a novel smooth bearing with both metal bearing characteristics and self-smooth bearing characteristics; it is loaded by metal matrix; the specially formulated solid smooth material has smooth effect. It has high bearing capacity. ; impact resistance; high temperature resistance; self-smoothing and strong features.
4, the traditional oil-bearing bearing: because of the low sound, self-smooth strength; oil-bearing bearings have become the new favorite of computer CPU fan bearing; the market demand is large, other; with the increasing demand for voices; oily The use of bearings in ordinary household appliances is also expanding.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| The cause of bearing faults and the reasons for failure. Common terms and definitions for the selection of bearing bearings for bearing clearance (4) |
Cylindrical hole radial bearing loading and unloading process
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:Several common sense of single row angular touch ball bearing and double row angular touch ball bearing Next: Smoothness of roll bearing
The composite pipe has fully exerted the high strength, toughness, impact resistance, good welding performance and high hardness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance of the steel tube, which overcomes the low hardness, poor wear resistance and poor toughness of the steel tube. specialty. Ceramic Tubes are widely used in the following industries:
First, the mine:
1. Coal water slurry, coal washing mud, mine filling and coal powder in coal industry;
2. Metal mines: pipeline transportation of concentrates and tailings.
1. Pipes for coal injection and slag transfer in blast furnaces of iron and steel plants;
2. Pipes for transportation of iron alloys, refining, and optimization of steelmaking.
3. Cement Plant: Raw slurry transportation, pulverized coal transportation, hoist cutting, concrete conveying pipeline of rotary kiln wet production line.
Fourth, coal-fired power plants in addition to ash, slag, powder feeding, powder return, desulfurization of lime gypsum slurry transport.
Zirconia Ceramic Tube,Zirconia Ceramic Rods,Ceramic Bushing,Ceramic Tubes
SHENZHEN HARD PRECISION CERAMIC CO.,LTD , https://www.hardcm.com